Monday 9 November 2015

GOW LAV_Concept Modelling Progress!

I'm very pleased to say that my LAV concept for the HCR Hardcore Modelling Challenge has reached its conclusion for the modelling process. (I'll remind you that the objective of this competition was to work towards a high quality render in minimal time, starting from scratch and moving to a complete outcome under the pressure of a time constraint). Sadly this means that although on the vast part my modelling has been relatively quick I cannot finesse details as I'll have to move onto the next process at hand to get this render out on time; UV Layout.
Here is a grey scale render of the LAV Concept, the VRay displacement doing wonders to the ground plane, and I'll look forward to posting the progress soon.


Fig.1 Modelling process complete (GreyScale) 

No comments:

Post a Comment